English Teacher Newham. An ‘Outstanding’ Secondary School in Newham, East London is looking to hire an English Teacher in a full-time, permanent position. Starting in September 2023, both ECT’s and Experienced Teachers are welcome to apply.
Consequently, this Teacher Job in Newham, East London could provide you the perfect forward step in your educational career!
– Key Points:
- English Teacher Newham – Check Out More About the Borough by Clicking Here!
- ‘Outstanding’ Secondary School in East London Looking for an ECT or Experienced Teacher
- MPS/ UPS Pay Scale, Between £34,502 – £53,482
- Esteemed English Department, Above National Average GCSE/ A Level Grades
- Permanent and Full-Time English Teacher Job in Newham, East London
- Excellent CPD
- Convenient Transport Connections Making for an Easy Commute to-and-from Neighbouring Boroughs
- School Interviewing Over Coming Weeks, Start in September 2023!
– The School Are Looking For:
Starting in September, this wonderful school in Newham, East London is looking to hire an English Teacher. Both Experienced Teachers and ECT’s are welcome to apply. The Headteacher is looking for Teachers with a passion for education, and a rich knowledge of English curricula. If you are willing to go the extra mile to provide exciting and engaging English lessons, hit ‘Apply Now!’
– The School Can Offer:
A brand-new, inspiring opportunity to join a successful secondary school in Newham, East London as an English Teacher. The Headteacher is looking for a passionate English Teacher, who is capable of inspiring the next generation of this school’s enthusiastic pupils. By joining this school in Newham, East London, you will benefit from the teams’ outstanding support and guidance. Furthermore, the driven environment in the school will help shape you into an effective and valued member of the English Department.
– The School:
This is an ‘Outstanding’ graded secondary school in Newham, East London. The Ofsted report puts much of this down to the environment instilled by the leadership team. It is a place where both students and teachers can achieve excellence. The school is oversubscribed year-on-year, and is looking to build on its reputation by hiring a similarly ‘Outstanding’ English Teacher.
– How to Apply:
In order to apply for this English Teacher Job in Newham, East London, please email your CV over to Will at Riley Personnel or simply hit ‘Apply Now!’ Not for you? Check out our Other Live Teacher Jobs by Clicking Here!