Apply Now for KS1 Teacher Jobs in Newham. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a continually improving primary school in East London who have a truly inspirational Leadership Team. If you have QTS, and hold a deep-seated interest in primary education, this school would love to hear from you. So hit ‘Apply Now!’
– Key Points:
- KS1 Teacher Jobs in Newham – Check Out More About the Borough by Clicking Here!
- Join a ‘Good’ Graded 2-Form Entry Primary School in East London
- Must Hold QTS, But Both Experienced KS1 Teachers and ECT’s Are Welcome to Apply
- MPS/ UPS Inner London: £34,502 – £53,482
- Seamless Transport Links via TFL
- Fantastic Scope for Career Progression for Ambitious/ Experienced KS1 Teachers
- Low Staff Turnover with Wonderful Mentoring for ECT’s
- Permanent, Full-Time KS1 Teacher Job in Newham, East London, Starting in September
– The School is Looking For:
This ‘Good’ graded 2-form entry primary school in Newham is looking for a permanent, inspirational KS1 Teacher from September. The Headteacher is open to bringing in either ECT’s or Experienced KS1 Teachers. However, to join this school in Newham, East London, you must be confident and capable in your delivery of engaging and innovative lessons. Equally, you must be willing and able to go the extra mile to ensure the best for every pupil at this school. If this sounds like you, hit ‘Apply Now’ to join this ‘Good’ graded 2-form entry primary school in Newham.
– The School Can Offer:
In short, this school in Newham is perfect for either ECT’s or Experienced Teachers. By allowing teachers opportunities to showcase your ability, ambitious KS1 Teachers will be offered substantial scope for CPD. With exceptional mentoring, support and guidance on offer from Senior and Middle Leadership, ECT’s will be provided all the tools necessary to complete their ECT years with flying colours. Don’t miss out on this warm and welcoming KS1 Teacher Job in Newham, East London.
– The School:
This is a ‘Good’ Graded 2-form entry primary school located in the heart of the serene London Borough of Newham. It has wonderful, convenient transport links, making for an easy commute to-and-from neighbouring boroughs. The school has an exceptional reputation within the local community, and boasts wonderful facilities and resources.
– How to Apply:
In order to join this ‘Good’ graded primary school in Newham, East London, simply hit ‘Apply Now!’ Alternatively, please email your CV to Will at Riley Personnel. Not for you? Check out our other Live Primary Teacher Jobs by Clicking Here!