Apply Now for KS2 Teacher Jobs in Tower Hamlets, East London.
One of London’s best schools, consistently graded ‘Outstanding’ since it opened, is looking for a KS2 Teacher from September. Successful applicants must be academic, driven and capable of delivering engaging and exciting lessons across Year 4/5 . If this sounds like you, hit ‘Apply Now’ for this KS2 Teacher Job in Tower Hamlets, East London.
– Key Points:
- KS2 Teacher Job in Tower Hamlets – Check Out More About the Borough by Clicking Here!
- ‘Outstanding’ East London Primary School Looking for Highly Ambitious & Academic Teachers Only!
- Successful Applicants Will be Teaching Across Years 4 or 5
- Applicants Must Hold QTS to This Role – Both ECT’s and Experienced Teachers are Welcome to Apply
- MPS/ UPS Inner London Pay Scale: £34,502 – £53,482
- This Primary School in Tower Hamlets is Ideal for ECT’s Looking for Wonderful Training
- Unrivalled Transport Links via TFL, Making for an Easy Commute to-and-from Neighbouring Boroughs
- Permanent, Full-Time KS2 Teacher Job at an ‘Outstanding’, 1-Form Entry Primary School
- Interviewing for this Teacher Job in Tower Hamlets, East London ASAP for a September Start!
– The School is Looking For:
From September, the SLT of this fantastic primary school in Tower Hamlets, East London, are looking for a KS2 Teacher. Candidates must hold QTS, and, if successful, will be teaching in Year 4 or 5. Because this school is one of the highest-achieving in the country, they are looking for a remarkably academic Teacher from September. Ideally the Headteacher is looking for an Early Careers KS2 Teacher, given the support and guidance they can provide. Although, they are open to hiring a more experienced teacher as well! If you are capable of delivering top-quality, exciting and engaging lessons, this Tower Hamlets primary school would love to hear from you.
– The School Can Offer:
In short, this school in Tower Hamlets is perfect for either ECT’s or Experienced Teachers. By allowing teachers opportunities to showcase your ability, ambitious KS2 Teachers will be offered substantial scope for CPD. With exceptional mentoring, support and guidance on offer from Senior and Middle Leadership, ECT’s will be provided all the tools necessary to complete their ECT years with flying colours. You will be working in a highly driven, yet rewarding environment. Don’t miss out on this warm and welcoming KS2 Teacher Job in Tower Hamlets, East London.
– The School:
This is an ‘Outstanding’ graded 1-form entry primary school in Tower Hamlets, East London. The SLT and Headteacher are truly inspirational, and have created an environment where both students and staff are able to prosper. With a fantastic induction programme, and opportunities for CPD, this school is equally perfect for either ECT’s or Experienced KS2 Teachers.
– How to Apply:
In order to Apply for this KS2 Teacher Job in Tower Hamlets, East London, simply press ‘Apply Now!’ Alternatively, please email your CV to Will at Riley Personnel. Not for you? Check out our other Live Primary Teacher Jobs by Clicking Here!