Apply Now for KS2 Teacher Jobs in Redbridge, East London.
Check out this amazing opportunity to join an ‘Outstanding’ graded school as a KS2 Teacher. From September, the Headteacher of this wonderful primary school in the heart of Redbridge is looking for a KS2 Teacher with drive, ambition and the ability to create engaging lessons.
If this sounds like you, hit ‘Apply Now’ for this permanent KS2 Teacher Job – both ECT’s and Experienced KS2 Teachers are welcome!
– Key Points:
- KS2 Teacher Jobs in Redbridge – Check Out More About the Borough by Clicking Here!
- MPS Outer London, £32,407 – £43,193 Per Annum
- Permanent Job, Starting in September
- ‘Outstanding’ Graded East London Primary School
- Potential TLR Available at this Redbridge Primary for Ambitious and Experienced Teachers
- Open to Both ECT’s and Experienced Teachers – Must Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Working Across Years 3 – 6, Depending on Your Preference and Expertise
- ECT’s Will Benefit from Fantastic Mentoring and Support Through Wonderful Induction Programme
- Leadership at this School in Redbridge, East London is Strong, Stable and Inspiring
- Interviewing for this KS2 Teacher Job Now, Starting in September
– The School is Looking For:
Starting in September, this school is looking for a permanent KS2 Teacher. Whilst candidates must hold Qualified Teacher Status, the Headteacher is open to interviewing both ECT’s and more experienced Teachers. Because the school can offer excellent CPD for ambitious teachers, and is capable of allocating significant time and resources to mentor and provide guidance to newly qualified practitioners, this school is ideal for those of varying experience. Successful applicants to this job in Redbridge, East London, will be teaching in either year 3, 4, 5 or 6. To uphold the schools’ reputation, you will need to be inspiring, motivated and capable of ensuring excellent student progression across KS2. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to join this unique school in Redbridge, East London.
– The School Can Offer:
For experienced KS2 Teachers who are looking for ambitious job prospects, this Redbridge school can offer excellent professional development, including potential TLR’s. For ECT’s you will benefit from working with an fantastic parallel teacher and mentor, along with additional PPA support time. Children at this primary school in Redbridge, East London love to learn, which is reflected in the outstanding behaviour and progress made by this schools’ pupils. So if you would like to be part of this sensational primary school in Redbridge, East London, get in touch with Riley Personnel!
– The School:
Located in East London borough of Redbridge, and is easily accessible to-and-from neighbouring boroughs via TFL. Graded as an ‘Outstanding’ school in their most recent OFSTED inspection, the school takes pride in their student and staff efforts. Rich in culture and diversity, the school has many children with EAL, but due to the excellent support in place it ensures that all students excel. So, if you’d like to join them in September as their new KS2 Teacher, get in touch!
– How to Apply:
In order to apply for this KS2 Job in Redbridge, East London, simply press ‘Apply Now!’ Alternatively, please email your CV to Will at Riley Personnel. Not for you? Check out our other Live Teacher Jobs by Clicking Here!