Maths Teaching Assistant Needed – World Class Secondary School near Wembley in Northwest London – Permanent Job with excellent Salary Circa £23,837 + Teacher Training for September 2023.
An inspirational secondary school in Northwest London is looking for a Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant who can support high performing teaching & learning.
This Permanent Maths Teaching Assistant job is perfect for aspiring teachers, as a funded SCITT place could also be offered.
– Key Points:
- Maths Teaching Assistant Needed
- Permanent, Full-time Job Starting ASAP
- Specialist Mathematics Status
- Salary Circa £23,837 + Potential Funded SCITT Available
- Support Outstanding Maths Teaching & Learning
- World Class School in Wembley, Northwest London
- Excellent Commuting Links & Staff Car Park
- High Achieving Students
- State of the Art Facilities and Resources
- Leading Teacher Training Provider
If you are a highly accomplished Maths Graduate considering a career in education, yet you want to gain experience in a school first, this ‘Outstanding’ World-Class School in Brent is perfect.
Apply NOW as this amazing school are holding interviews this week and early next.
– The School:
This is a non-selective school specialising in mathematics and citizenship that serves
children of all abilities in Brent Northwest London. Their commitment is to know every pupil as an individual, and to foster the principles of team spirit, responsibility and care for others. Students enjoy both a nurturing environment and the social benefits of a small school and the range and resources of a large, well equipped academy. Pupils have access to specialist indoor and outdoor sports facilities, excellent science and ICT facilities, music, Design and Technology, art and drama studios and a 150 sqm, well-stocked and up-to-date library as well as inviting and well-equipped classrooms. Graded ‘Outstanding by OFSTED this inspirational school have a lot to be proud of, so why not come and join them as one of their new Maths Teaching Assistants.
Young people need your support now more than ever, and as a Maths Graduate
Teaching Assistant you’ll be a pillar of strength to not only the students, but to the
school and community after what has been a turbulent and uncertain time.
In this incredibly rewarding Maths Teaching Assistant role you’ll be supporting pupils/students, parents, and teachers, to establish a supportive learning environment in which children are able to flourish, get back on track and fulfil their potential.
You will support learning through the delivery of specific learning and structured
academic intervention programmes to small groups of students/pupils. You will
also provide cover for classroom teachers, using lessons planned by a teacher or
supervise work set by a teacher.
This is a fantastic Maths Teaching Assistant opportunity to be instrumental in this Brent Schools mission to provide every student, regardless of their background, a great education and real choices in life.
- Support pupil learning through the delivery of specific learning and academic programmes, setting high expectations whilst encouraging their independence and building their confidence
- Assist with whole class teaching, under the direction of a qualified teacher
- Use strategies, in liaison with the teacher to assist in behaviour management and to support pupils in their learning objectives
- Promote inclusion, encouraging pupils to interact and work collaboratively
- Mentor students on a 1:1 and group basis, as well as planning and leading a series of booster and intervention sessions
- Observe, record and feedback information on pupil performance
- Assist in creating materials for curriculum delivery and display boards
- Assist pupils’ achievement outside of the classroom, e.g. computer lab, library Support for the school
- Supervise pupils in playgrounds, lunchrooms etc and assist with general pastoral care
- Accompany teachers and pupils on trips and out of school activities as required within contract hours, taking responsibility for pupils under the supervision of the teacher
This really is an exciting Teaching Assistant job for a Maths graduate keen to make a difference.
– The School Can Offer:
If successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will be joining one of the best schools in London, located in the shadows of the iconic Wembley Stadium with excellent commuting. You will support eager students who are keen to learn as a Maths Teaching Assistant working in one of the best departments in London. You will also have access to outstanding training, including funded SCITT from September 2023, should this be the route you are considering. Above all else, working as a Teaching Assistant at this school you can help make a difference in the subject you love. So, if you are a Maths graduate keen to give back, Riley Personnel want to hear from you.
– How to Apply:
Keen to apply for this Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant Job in Wembley? Hit the ‘APPLY’ button now and secure yourself an interview with this outstanding school.