Long-term, full-time Secondary Teaching Assistant Job in Barking & Dagenham, East London – Starting ASAP, earn up to £450 a week!
Are you a high-achieving and academically strong graduate, and perhaps an aspiring teacher who is looking to gain classroom-based experience prior to the pursuit of your PGCE in 2023? If so, this ‘Outstanding’ school in Barking & Dagenham, East London, are looking to hire a Secondary Teaching Assistant and you could be just what they are looking for!
– Key Points:
- Secondary Teaching Assistant Job – Starting ASAP on a Long-Term Basis
- Earn up to £450 a Week, Depending on Degree and Experience
- This ‘Outstanding’ Graded School are located in Barking & Dagenham, East London
- As a Secondary Teaching Assistant You Will be Working Across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5
- Ideally Applicants will be Graduates in Core/ Mainstream Subjects – e.g. English, Maths, Sciences
- This School Has Fantastic Facilities & Resources
- There are Excellent Transport Connections Making for an Easy Commute to-and-from Neighbouring Boroughs
- This School in Barking & Dagenham, East London Are Interviewing Now for this Secondary Teaching Assistant Job, to Start ASAP!
– The School Are Looking For:
In short, this secondary school in Barking & Dagenham, East London, are looking to hire a Graduate Teaching Assistant who is academically astute, and capable of demonstrating the levels of emotional intelligence that are required when working with students of a variety of age groups and abilities. Whilst no classroom-based experience is strictly necessary, to be successful in your application to this Secondary Teaching Assistant Job a good understanding of the school system is required as well as (ideally) a background having worked with children in one way or another! If this sounds like you, hit ‘Apply Now’ for this Secondary Teaching Assistant Job in Barking & Dagenham, East London.
– The School Can Offer:
Those applicants that are successful for this Secondary Teaching Assistant Job in Barking & Dagenham, East London will benefit from one-of-a-kind experience liaising with some of the best teachers in East London! You will be offered a highly competitive salary, and will be able to benefit from crucial observation which will go some way prior to the pursuit of any future PGCE application. If this sounds like something you can get on board with, hit ‘Apply Now’ for this Secondary Teaching Assistant Job in Barking & Dagenham, East London.
– The School:
This remarkable and Ofsted graded ‘Outstanding’ Secondary School in Barking & Dagenham, East London have managed to maintain an exceptional reputation since they opened a number of years ago. The Ofsted report accredits much of this to the effort put in by the Leadership Team to ensure a prosperous environment for both pupils and staff alike – ensuring any graduates that join this school in Barking & Dagenham, East London as a Secondary Teaching Assistant will develop into effective educational practitioners.
– How to Apply:
To apply for this Secondary Teaching Assistant Job in Barking & Dagenham, East London, please email your CV to Will at Riley Personnel or simply hit ‘Apply Now!’ Not for you? Check out our other live Teaching Assistant jobs by clicking here!