This exceptionally high-achieving Secondary School in Barking, East London, are looking to bring in a Teaching Assistant on an immediate, long-term and full-time basis until July 2023.
This Secondary Teaching Assistant Job is perfect for those fervent and motivated graduates who are considering a career in education or child/ educational psychology!
Earn up to £450 a week as a Secondary Teaching Assistant at this OFSTED graded ‘Outstanding’ school in Barking, East London.
– Key Points:
- Secondary Teaching Assistant Job – Starting in September for the Whole Academic Year!
- Located in Barking, East London
- Earn up to £450 a week, Depending on Degree and Experience
- Excellent Transport Connections, Making for an Easy Commute to-and-from Neighbouring Boroughs
- Fantastic Facilities and Resources
- Working Alongside some of East London’s Best Teachers
- Ideal Opportunity for Aspiring Secondary School Teachers
- Long-Term, Full-Time Secondary Teaching Assistant Job in Barking, East London
- Potential to be Permanent Contract for the Right Candidate (circa. £25,000 per annum)
- Interviewing Now for this Secondary Teaching Assistant Job in Barking, East London that Starts ASAP!
– The School:
The OFSTED report for this based school based in Barking, East London, put its ‘Outstanding’ rating down to the highly effective support of the governing body and the leadership team, which have sharpened the approach taken to developing the quality of teaching and learning. Monitoring of pupils’ progress is exemplary, which in turn has led to the schools achievements being truly ‘Outstanding’, resulting in them being in the top 13% of all schools nationally. Both the curriculum, and increased enrichment activities at this school in Barking, East London, ensures students show continual growth and development, in addition to the incredible support offered to both Teachers and Support Staff (e.g. Teaching Assistants), allowing you as a graduate Secondary Teaching Assistant to develop effectively which will help with any future PGCE applications.
– The Are Looking For:
In short, the Headteacher of this school in Barking, East London is looking for a Secondary Teaching Assistant who is a high-achieving graduate who can come in and facilitate the learning of the schools’ pupils across an array of subjects, whilst being played to your strengths. This school in Barking, East London, have exceptionally high standards and so are looking for a Secondary teaching Assistant who is highly intelligent, and can exercise the necessary enthusiasm and compassion required to excel in a secondary school setting. If this sounds like you, hit ‘Apply Now’ for this Secondary Teaching Assistant Job in Barking, East London!
– The School Can Offer:
This school in Barking, East London boasts exceptional resources, ensuring any graduates who join them as a Secondary Teaching Assistant will be extremely well-placed to apply for your Teacher Training the following academic year. With a plethora of extra-curricular activities to involve yourself in, including after-school clubs and the opportunity to run lessons (and receive feedback from them), this Secondary Teaching Assistant Job in Barking, East London really is unique.
– How to Apply:
To apply for this Secondary Teaching Assistant Job in Barking, East London, please email your CV and Cover Letter to Will at Riley Personnel, or simply hit ‘Apply Now!’