Calling all high-achieving graduates! This is a long-term, full-time Teaching Assistant Job with a fantastic secondary school in Newham, East London – earn up to £450 a week and benefit from the fantastic training this school has to offer!
Are you an aspiring teacher, or someone looking to pursue a career in child or educational psychology? If so, hit ‘Apply Now’ for this Teaching Assistant Job in Newham, East London for the perfect chance to kick-start your career in education.
– Key Points:
- Teaching Assistant Job – School Hiring 2/3 Teaching Assistants to Start in September!
- Earn up to £450 a Week
- Located in Newham, East London
- Starting ASAP, this full-time Secondary Teaching Assistant Job runs through the Whole of the Next Academic Year
- Fantastic Facilities and Resources
- Potential to be Permanent Contract for the Right Candidate (circa. £23,000)
- Long-term, Full-Time Secondary Teaching Assistant Job in Newham, East London
- Perfect Opportunity for Aspiring Teachers – with Chance to Engage in the Schools’ ‘Outstanding’ Teacher Training Scheme
- Excellent Transport Connections Making for an Easy Commute to-and-from Neighbouring Boroughs
- School in Newham, East London are Interviewing Now, with a view to hiring 3 or 4 Teaching Assistant’s to Start ASAP
– The School:
This inspirational secondary school in Newham, East London, have multiple Teaching Assistant Opportunities that start ASAP. They have excellent, modern facilities and resources, and have a fantastic, warm and welcoming team with an unrivalled induction program which will ensure that anyone who joins as a Teaching Assistant will be given the support and guidance that will enable you to excel! With excellent transport connections making for an easy commute to-and-from neighbouring boroughs – and an ‘Outstanding’ grade from Ofsted – this school in Newham, East London, is the perfect opportunity for any graduates that are looking for a Secondary Teaching Assistant Job for the next academic year!
– The School Are Looking For:
This school in Newham, East London actually have multiple Teaching Assistant Jobs on and are looking for people to start ASAP. In order to build on its exceptional reputation, this school in Newham, East London want to hire a Teaching Assistant who is academically strong – ideally with a 2.1 or above in a mainstream subject – and who can exercise the necessary confidence and energy-levels that will be required to excel. While no experience is strictly necessary, so long as you are genuinely passionate about education (and considering a career as a Teacher), you should be successful in your application to this Secondary Teaching Assistant Job in Newham, East London.
– The School Can Offer:
For those graduates joining this wonderful secondary school in Newham, East London, as a Teaching Assistant, you can expect to benefit not only from a wonderful job post-graduation with a competitive salary, but you will benefit significantly from the unparalleled support and guidance. The experience you will garner as a Teaching Assistant at this secondary school in Newham, East London, will set you up perfectly for any future applications to pursue your Teacher Training, or a career in Child/ Educational Psychology. Don’t miss out on this particularly fantastic Teaching Assistant Job in Newham, East London – so hit ‘Apply Now!’
– How to Apply:
To apply for this Teaching Assistant Job in Newham, East London, either email your CV to Will at Riley Personnel, or simply hit ‘Apply Now!’