Are you an outstanding Maths graduate who loves inspiring young minds?
Are you a Maths graduate keen to gain experience in a secondary school as a Teaching Assistant, prior to pursing a PGCE in the future, then this role could give you the perfect start to your career in education.
Well, if you are a confident and charismatic Maths graduate with excellent academia and you would like to join one of the top schools in Lewisham, South London as a new Teaching Assistant in September, Riley Personnel would love to discuss an amazing opportunity.
– Key Points:
- Fantastic Teaching Assistant opportunity for a High Achieving Maths Graduate
- Outstanding Secondary School & Sixth Form in Lewisham, South London
- September Start, Full-time Vacancy to Support Inspiring Maths Teachers
- Earn Up to £90 Per Day Depending on Experience
- Gain Invaluable Experience, especially if you Aspire to Teach
- Phenomenal Maths Department / Facilities & Resources
- Easily Commutable via Overground or Train
- Large Staff Car Park for those who Like to Drive
- First-Class Support, Mentoring and Professional Development
- Perfect Experience For an Aspiring Teacher
- Interviewing Now So Don’t Miss Out
If you are considering a career as a Maths Teacher and you want to gain experience in a truly outstanding Maths department, this Teaching Assistant job in Lewisham South London could be perfect for you.
– The School:
Located in the large and thriving South London borough of Lewisham, this high performing secondary school offers children a wonderful education, as noted in their recent ‘Outstanding’ OFSTED inspection. Students make excellent progress across all years, thanks to dynamic and creative teaching & learning. Facilities are excellent, training and support amazing, and any Teaching Assistant working at this wonderful school will have access to plenty of professional development opportunities.
– The School Are Looking For:
Starting September as a Teaching Assistant, full-time until July 2023 this outstanding Lewisham, South London secondary school is looking for a Teaching Assistant to help support teaching and learning across all year groups. You will need to have an excellent Maths degree and academics. Charisma, confidence and the ability to help support high achievers. Perfect job for aspiring Maths teachers to get the experience needed prior to teacher training. This is an exciting Teaching Assistant opportunity for a Maths graduate that and requires someone who is committed and passionate about the subject and more importantly the education of some fine young students who love learning.
– The School Can Offer:
For a Maths graduate looking for the ultimate experience as a Teaching Assistant, this outstanding school in Lewisham, South London has everything you need to make a decision regarding your future career. You will work in an outstanding Maths department that has amazing facilities, you will support inspirational practitioners and you will get to work with children who love the subject, with exam results for GCSE and A Level ranking in the top 15% nationally.
– How to Apply:
If this Maths based Teaching Assistant job in Lewisham, South London press Apply Now as interviews are happening soon.