An exceptional Primary School based in Brent, London, is looking for a Primary Teaching Assistant. If you are a graduate who is seeking a full-time position in one of the best Schools in North West London apply now.
– Key points:
- Primary Teaching Assistant in Brent, London
- Perfect opportunity for a graduate to make a difference in an ambitious Primary School in Brent
- Graduate with a strong academic record (2.1 or higher) preferably from a Russell Group University
- Prides itself in providing every pupil a complete education of the highest level
- Earn up to £450 a week as a Primary Teaching Assistant depending on experience
- Amazing opportunity for aspiring teachers
- Fantastic location with good transport links, especially using TFL
- Outstanding development opportunities and teacher training pathways
- Check out our other Primary Teaching Assistant jobs
– The School is looking for:
This well-established Primary School in Brent is seeking a Primary Teaching Assistant to add to its team on a long-term, full-time basis. You might be an aspiring teacher with a solid academic background (2.1 or more) from preferably a Russell Group University. This Primary School is looking for a creative, passionate and driven individual. No experience is strictly necessary, even though previous classroom-based experience would certainly help.
– The School can offer:
Working as a Primary Teaching Assistant in this excellent Primary School in Brent is a great opportunity for graduates who are seeking a career in education. You will have the chance to work for an exceptional school whose aim is to provide pupils with very high-standard education. Furthermore, this Primary School will give you the opportunity for professional development and top level training. The school offers fantastic support and mentoring for those who show high levels of professionalism and are keen to succeed in this role. If this sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply to this Primary Teaching Assistant role in Brent.
– The School:
This School in Brent is amongst the highest achieving Schools in West London. Its aim is to form creative, well-mannered and passionate pupils. It offers pupils a great, happy and joyful education experience in some amazing facilities. Therefore, you will be working within a lively and stimulating environment. Moreover, this School in Brent is located within walking distance from Underground and bus stations.
– How to apply:
In order to apply for this Primary Teaching Assistant role in Brent, press ‘Apply Now’. Alternatively please email your CV to Thomas at Riley Personnel.