Teaching Assistant Jobs Lambeth. Earn up to £450 a week as a Teaching Assistant at this ‘Outstanding’ South London Primary School, working within a Year 4 class. Starting ASAP!
If you are a high-achieving graduate from a Leading University, this school would love to hear from you. Are you an aspiring teacher or child/ educational psychologist? This could be the perfect Teaching Assistant job for you!
– Key Points:
- Primary Teaching Assistant Job in Lambeth – Check Out More About the Borough by Clicking Here!
- ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in South London
- Earn up to £450 a Week, Depending on Degree and Experience
- Potential Permanent Contract for Right Applicant to this Primary Teaching Assistant Job in Lambeth (circa. £24,000 per year)
- Very High-Achieving Primary School
- Opportunity to Work with an Experienced Year 4 Class Teacher
- Excellent Transport Links via TFL
- Long-Term, Full-Time Primary Teaching Assistant Job in Lambeth, South London
- Perfect for Those Aspiring Teachers Pursuing Their QTS in the Future
- Interviewing Now to Start ASAP!
– The School is Looking For:
The Headteacher of this wonderful primary school in Lambeth is looking for a high-achieving graduate to join their team as a Teaching Assistant. Because you will be liaising across various subjects to help pupils in Year 4, applicants must be willing and able to help explain various concepts. Whilst it is true you will be played to your strengths/ expertise, a good understanding of the school system is still required. Previous TA experience would help, but is not essential. So long as you are passionate about education, this school in Lambeth, South London would love to hear from you. In order not to miss out on this Teaching Assistant Job, hit ‘Apply Now’ before it’s too late!
– The School Can Offer:
As a Teaching Assistant in this Lambeth School you will be joining an amazing team. This warm and welcoming school is fully committed to ensuring that staff are able to provide the best possible education for its pupils. Subsequently, it has a fantastic programme of professional development and training which is tailored to the individual needs of its staff. If you are a graduate with aspirations to pursue your PGCE or work in educational psychology then this is the perfect opportunity. You’ll be able to observe and work with outstanding educators gaining vital experience prior to pursuing further study.
– The School:
Located in the heart of Lambeth, South London, this school has excellent commuting links. Graded as ‘Outstanding’ in every category of an OFSTED, student progression is considered remarkable. Parents are supporting of the schools vision and ethos and leadership is inspirational. TA jobs in London like this often don’t come along mid-term, so this opportunity really is unique. Come and support students who love learning and gain invaluable experience prior to becoming a teacher.
– How to Apply:
In order to apply for this Primary Teaching Assistant Job in Lambeth, South London, simply press ‘Apply Now!’ Alternatively, please email your CV to Will at Riley Personnel! Not for you? Check out our other Live Teaching Assistant Jobs by Clicking Here!