A truly wonderful secondary school in Lambeth, South London, is looking to hire a Teaching Assistant to join them from September. Are you a graduate, or soon-to-be graduate from one of the UK’s leading Universities? If so, and if you are passionate about education, this secondary school in Lambeth would love to hear from you, so hit ‘Apply Now!’
This is a long-term and full-time Secondary Teaching Assistant Job starting in September 2023, running for the whole academic year.
– Key Points:
- Secondary Teaching Assistant Job in Lambeth – Check Out More About the Borough by Clicking Here!
- ‘Outstanding’ South London Secondary School
- Earn up to £450 a Week, Depending on Degree and Experience
- Ideal Opportunity for Those Passionate About Teaching and Considering a PGCE
- Wonderful Training and Mentoring on Offer
- Headteacher Looking for High-Achieving Graduates from the UK’s Leading Universities
- As a Secondary Teaching Assistant You Will be Supporting Pupils Aged 11 – 18
- Interviewing Now for this Secondary Teaching Assistant Job in Lambeth, South London
- September Start Date
– The School is Looking For:
This Lambeth secondary school is looking for a high-achieving graduate to join their team as a Teaching Assistant from September. As you will be working across an array of subjects and year groups, this school are only looking for academically proficient and emotionally intelligent graduates who can add value to their school! If you are enthusiastic, energetic and Ideally) an aspiring teacher, this secondary school in Lambeth, South London would love to hear from you for this Teaching Assistant job.
– The School Can Offer:
Successful applicants to this Secondary Teaching Assistant Job in Lambeth, South London will be offered the chance to work with engaged students, and some of London’s best teachers. Because this is a full-time Teaching Assistant Job which extends up until July 2024, this role constitutes perfect experience for any aspiring teachers. For those graduates who have a strong core degree (e.g. English, Science or Maths) you will be given the chance to liaise closely with your department, constituting ideal experience for any teachers who aspire to specialise in a specific subject.
– The School:
This secondary school in Lambeth, South London has very high expectations of both pupils and staff. You will be challenged in your role of a Secondary Teaching Assistant, and will reap the rewards of your hard work. With teacher training programmes, there is near-unrivalled scope for career progression. Furthermore, located in the heart of Lambeth, South London, this school has wonderful transport connections, making for an easy commute to-and-from neighbouring boroughs.
– How to Apply:
In order to apply for this Secondary Teaching Assistant Job in Lambeth, South London, simply hit ‘Apply Now!’ Alternatively, please email your CV to Will at Riley Personnel. Not for you? Check out other Live Teaching Assistant Jobs by Clicking Here!