Teaching Assistant Jobs Newham. This secondary school in East London is looking for a English Teaching Assistant to start on an immediate, long-term basis!
This is the perfect opportunity for any graduates with an English-based degree or those looking to pursue their Teacher Training. Consequently, hit ‘Apply Now’ for this English Teaching Assistant Job in Newham, East London.
– Key Points:
- English Teaching Assistant Newham – Check Out More About the Borough by Clicking Here!
- ‘Outstanding’ Secondary School in East London
- Earn Up to £450 a Week, Plus Fantastic Training and Scope for Career Progression
- Perfect Opportunity to work as a Teaching Assistant for Aspiring English Teachers
- Long-Term, Full-Time Opportunity in Newham, East London
- Fantastic Facilities & Resources
- Opportunity to Work in an ‘Outstanding’ English Department, With Above National Average GCSE and A Level Grades
- Excellent Transport Connections via TFL
- Interviewing Now for this English TA Job in Newham, East London
– The School Are Looking For:
This ‘Outstanding’ graded secondary school in Newham, East London, are looking to hire an English Teaching Assistant. Long-term, full-time job starting immediately! Successful applicants should have a degree in English, and be capable of raising the attainment of the schools’ pupils. No experience is strictly necessary, although previous classroom-based experience would go a long way in your application. Hit ‘Apply Now’ for this English Teaching Assistant Job in Newham, East London if you are passionate about education!
– The School Can Offer:
By joining this school in Newham, East London as an English Teaching Assistant you will be joining a school that can offer you unique experience prior to the pursuit of your PGCE. You will have the opportunity to observe some of London’s most effective and experienced educational practitioners. Furthermore, you will be offered the opportunity to run parts of lessons and receive feedback for your work. Consequently, this role will provide you crucial experience prior to the pursuit of your PGCE. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to work as an English TA in Newham, East London!
– The School:
This ‘Outstanding’ graded school in Newham, East London have an exceptional reputation within the local community. Not only is the school graded as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted, but it continues to improve year-on-year, hence why it is repeatedly oversubscribed with motivated and eager students who are keen to be educated! The report also highlights the effectiveness of the leadership team. They have created a prosperous environment not just for the pupils, but also for any graduates that join them as an English Teaching Assistant. As such, you will be trained well, and provided the tools to achieve your own success.
– How to Apply:
In order to apply for this English Teaching Assistant Job in Newham, East London, please email your CV to Will at Riley Personnel or simply hit ‘Apply Now!’ Not for you? Check out our other Live Teaching Assistant Jobs by Clicking Here!