Teaching Assistant Jobs in Southwark. Apply Now to join an ‘Outstanding’ South London secondary school as a Teaching Assistant.
If you are an aspiring teacher, this long-term, full-time TA job in Southwark, South London could be perfect for you. Similarly, if you are a top graduate from a Leading UK University and are considering a career in education, this school in Southwark would love to hear from you.
– Key Points:
- Teaching Assistant Jobs in Southwark – Check Out More About the Borough by Clicking Here!
- An ‘Outstanding’ South London Secondary School Are Hiring Now!
- Earn up to £450 a Week, Depending on Degree and Experience
- This School in Southwark, South London is Perfect for Aspiring Teachers
- Ofsted Have Graded it ‘Outstanding’, and So Are Hiring Outstanding Graduate TA’s
- Fantastic Facilities and Resources
- Convenient Transport Connections to-and-from Neighbouring Boroughs via TFL
- Long-Term, Full-Time Secondary Teaching Assistant Job in Southwark, South London
- Interviewing Now to Start ASAP
– The School Are Looking For:
This secondary school in Southwark, South London are graded ‘Outstanding’. In order to uphold their reputation, they are looking for a high-achieving graduate to come in as a Teaching Assistant and support pupils across an array of subjects and year-groups. Primarily you will be working within the classroom, although some work will entail working with pupils on a 1:1 basis. Consequently, they are looking for intelligent graduates, both academically and emotionally. So, if you are motivated to work in education, and if this sounds like you, this school in Southwark, South London, would love to hear from you. Hit ‘Apply Now’ to this Teaching Assistant Job or risk missing out on this unique opportunity.
– The School Can Offer:
Working as a Secondary Teaching Assistant at this school in Southwark has much to offer. Firstly, you will be working alongside some of London’s best teachers, providing you unrivalled experience should you wish to pursue your PGCE. Secondly, this school focuses on developing both staff and pupils, so there is comprehensive training on offer. Don’t miss out on this truly unique opportunity. So hit ‘Apply Now’ for this Secondary Teaching Assistant Job in Southwark, South London.
– The School:
This Southwark school has been awarded by an ‘Outstanding’ grade by Ofsted. In part, this is down to the steps the Senior Leadership Team have taken to cultivate a conducive working environment. Pupils and staff feel welcome and supported. This school embraces diversity, and is oversubscribed year-on-year due to its exceptional reputation within the local community. With seamless transport connections, this secondary school is easily commutable to-and-from neighbouring boroughs.
– How to Apply:
In order to apply for this Secondary Teaching Assistant Job in Southwark, South London, simply press ‘Apply Now.’ Alternatively, please email your CV to Will at Riley Personnel! Not for you? Check out our other Live Teaching Assistant Jobs. All you have to do is follow the link by Clicking Here!