Teaching Assistant Jobs Southwark. Earn up to £450 a week at this ‘Outstanding’ Primary School as a KS2 Teaching Assistant in South London starting ASAP until July!
This KS2 Teaching Assistant Job in Southwark, South London, is perfect for aspiring teachers. Equally, this role is ideal for aspiring child or educational psychologists. You will be working alongside some of the countries’ best teachers, garnering unrivalled experience across Years 3 to Year 6.
– Key Points:
- KS2 Teaching Assistant Jobs Southwark – Check Out More About the Borough by Clicking Here!
- ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in South London
- Earn up to £450 a Week, Depending on Degree and Experience
- Perfect Opportunity for Aspiring Child or Educational Psychologists
- Excellent Transport Connections via TFL Making for an Easy Commute to-and-from Neighbouring Boroughs
- Long-Term, Full-Time KS2 TA Job in Southwark, South London
- Perfect Opportunity for any Aspiring Teachers Planning on Pursuing their Primary PGCE in the Future
- Interviewing Now with a view to Start ASAP!
– The School is Looking For:
In order to align with this primary schools’ values, the Headteacher is looking for a compassionate KS2 Teaching Assistant. This role in Southwark, South London, will see you working across Years 3 – Year 6. Additionally, some 1:1 cover work with SEN pupils might be required. This primary school are looking for a Teaching Assistant who has the necessary energy levels required to excel in a primary school. If you have experience within the classroom, or are passionate about primary education hit ‘Apply Now!’ This Primary School Teaching Assistant Job is not one to be missed!
– The School Can Offer:
This primary school in Southwark, South London, will offer you unrivalled experience as a KS2 TA. You will be working with some of London’s best teachers, whilst taking on additional responsibility. Consequently, this Year 3 Teaching Assistant Job in Southwark is ideal for aspiring teachers. Don’t miss out on this KS2 Teaching Assistant Job in Southwark, South London. So hit ‘Apply Now!’
– The School:
This high-achieving and nationally renowned primary school in Southwark, South London, is looking to uphold its already ‘Outstanding’ (Ofsted) reputation. Consequently, they are looking to hire a high-achieving and compassionate graduate Teaching Assistant on an immediate, long-term basis. The school has an array of exceptional facilities and resources, as well as optional teacher training schemes. Therefore, those applicants to this Teaching Assistant job that are aspiring Primary School Teachers will be well-placed to do so!
– How To Apply:
In order to apply for this KS2 Teaching Assistant Job in Southwark, South London, please email your CV to Will at Riley Personnel. Alternatively, simply hit ‘Apply Now!’ Not for you? Check out our other Live Teaching Assistant Jobs by Clicking Here!