Apply Now for Year 6 Teacher Jobs in Croydon. An ‘Outstanding’ Graded 1-form Entry South London primary school is hiring a Year 6 Teacher from September on a permanent basis.
Whilst the Headteacher is ideally looking for someone with some experience, they are open to interviewing more ‘Outstanding’ ECT’s as well. With a supportive inductive programme and a low staff turnover, this exceptionally high-achieving primary school in Croydon, South London could be the perfect place for ambitious primary teachers to take the next step forward in your educational career!
– Key Points:
- Year 6 Teacher Job in Croydon – Check Out More About the Borough by Clicking Here!
- Successful Applicants Will be Teaching in Year 6
- Applicants Must Hold QTS to This Role – Both ECT’s and Experienced Teachers are Welcome to Apply
- MPS Pay Scale: £32,407 – £43,193 per annum
- ‘Outstanding’ South London Primary Schools Looking for Highly Ambitious & Academic Teachers Only!
- This Primary School in Croydon is Ideal for ECT’s Looking for Wonderful Training
- With Excellent Scope for CPD, it is Equally Perfect for Experienced KS2 Teachers
- Unrivalled Transport Links via TFL, Making for an Easy Commute to-and-from Neighbouring Boroughs
- Permanent, Full-Time Year 6 Teacher Job at an ‘Outstanding’, 1-Form Entry Primary School
- This School in Croydon, South London are Looking to Hold After Half-Term ASAP for a September Start!
– The School is Looking For:
From September, the SLT of this fantastic primary school in Croydon, South London, are looking for a Year 6 Teacher. Candidates must hold QTS to be successful, and ideally have some teaching experience. Because this school is one of the highest-achieving in the country, they are looking for a remarkably academic Teacher from September. Ideally the Headteacher is looking for Year 6 Teacher who has some experience, although given the support and guidance they can provide they are also open to ECT’s. If you are capable of delivering top-quality, exciting and engaging lessons, this Croydon primary school would love to hear from you. So hit ‘Apply Now’ for this Year 6 Teacher Job in South London.
– The School Can Offer:
For applicants to this Year 6 Teacher Job who are ECT’s, this primary school in Croydon, South London will offer you the perfect place to hone your skills after your PGCE. With a proven track-record of successfully bringing in, and keeping, ECT’s, this school has a wonderful induction programme and low staff turnover. Equally, if you are an Experienced Year 6 Teacher, this school can offer scope for career progression pathways. This is not an opportunity to be missed!
– The School:
This is an ‘Outstanding’ graded 1-form entry primary school in Croydon, South London. The SLT and Headteacher are truly inspirational, and have created an environment where both students and staff are able to prosper. With a fantastic induction programme, and opportunities for CPD, this school is equally perfect for either ECT’s or Experienced Year 6 Teachers.
– How to Apply:
In order to apply for this Year 6 Teacher Job at this ‘Outstanding’ 1-form entry primary school in Croydon, South London, simply press ‘Apply Now!’ Alternatively, please email your CV over to Will at Riley Personnel. Not for you? Check out our other Live Primary Teacher Jobs by Clicking Here!