A warm and welcoming primary school in Southwark, South London is looking to hire a Teaching Assistant on a long-term, full-time basis from September. Whilst this role is to start in the next academic year, if you are able to, and are right for the job, this school would love to meet you for a trial period before the Summer Holidays.
This long-term, full-time Primary Teaching Assistant Job in Southwark will not only see those aspiring teachers gain invaluable classroom-based experience, but you will have the chance to earn up to £450 a week!
– Key Points:
- Primary Teaching Assistant Job in Southwark – Check Out More About the Borough by Clicking Here!
- This is an ‘Outstanding’ Graded South London Primary School
- Earn up to £450 a Week, Depending on Degree and Experience
- Successful Applicants to This Job will be Working Across Years 1 – 6
- High Levels of Energy and Emotional Intelligence Needed
- Classroom Based Experience Preferred, Although not Essential
- Perfect Opportunity for Aspiring Primary Teachers or Child/ Educational Psychologists
- Seamless Transport Links via TFL Making for an Easy Commute
- Interviewing Now for this Primary Teaching Assistant Job in Southwark, South London
- September Start, but Possible to Start Earlier if Available
– The School is Looking For:
This primary school in Southwark is looking for a compassionate graduate to come in and join their team as a Teaching Assistant on a long-term, full-time basis from September. Ideally the Headteacher is looking for those who aspire to become Primary Teachers, although so long as you are committed to working in education and capable of exercising the high energy levels working in a primary school, they would love to hear from you. So, if you are passionate about primary education, and looking for a stable, fulfilling and long-term job post-graduation, hit ‘Apply Now’ to this Primary Teaching Assistant Job in Southwark, South London.
– The School Can Offer:
Working as a Primary Teaching Assistant in this particular South London primary school in Southwark will provide you with a depth of experience. Not only will you be working across a variety of age groups – thus enabling you to gain perfect experience before a PGCE – but you will likely be working with some pupils who have SEND. As such, if you are an aspiring child or educational psychologist this experience will constitute the perfect stepping-stone before pursuing a Master’s or equivalent qualification.
– The School:
This brilliant Southwark primary school is not just approachable and friendly, but is also remarkably high-achieving. As such, working as a Teaching Assistant here in Southwark, South London will see you gain experience that will be incomparable to working elsewhere. The school has been consistently awarded the highest Ofsted grade, ‘Outstanding’, and is easily accessible via Public Transport.
– How to Apply:
In order to apply for this Primary Teaching Assistant Job at this Southwark primary in South London, simply press ‘Apply Now!’ Alternatively, please email your CV to Will at Riley Personnel. Not for you? Check out our other Live Teaching Assistant Jobs by Clicking Here!